Anxiety, bad digestion, itching, tiredness, headaches … Have you had several of these disorders and you do not know why? If your diet is not balanced, you may have intestinal parasites, a very common health problem that is not easily detected, but can significantly worsen our quality of life.
In this article we propose two excellent natural remedies to combat and eliminate them. They have been used since ancient times and therefore have proven their effectiveness. You will only need patience and change some habits and you will notice a great general improvement.
Table of Contents
How do I know if I have parasites?
Sometimes it is difficult to realize that one suffers intestinal parasites, because although they are much more frequent than we think, their symptoms can easily be confused with other common discomforts . The most outstanding are the following:
- Appetite disorders (excess or lack of appetite for no apparent reason).
- Swollen eyes.
- Anxiety and nervousness.
- Spirits on the tip of the nose, in the eyes or in the anal area.
- Dilated pupils.
- Intestinal disorders (constipation, diarrhea).
- Insomnia without apparent reasons.
They can also affect children, and it is even more difficult to detect them . We will pay particular attention to whether they scratch the tip of the nose or the anal area and if we notice them more nervous without an apparent cause.
Why do they appear?
The main reason for the appearance of the parasites is a continued poor diet, in which the following foods predominate:
- Refined flour.
- Alcoholic drinks.
- Dairy products (creams, creams, ice cream, etc.).
The risk of suffering them is greater when we suffer intestinal disorders such as constipation or diarrhea. In the case of constipation, the accumulation of waste causes fermentation or putrefaction to favor its appearance, and in the case of diarrhea, the permanent damage suffered by the intestinal flora is also a terrain for them to proliferate, due to the lack of natural defenses .
Finally, if we also have pets at home, we must deworm them every month , since with direct contact it is easy for us to get through the parasites that they often suffer from.
Garlic is a medicinal food that works like a natural antibiotic and helps us prevent many diseases. In the case of parasites, it is also very effective. The only problem he has is his smell and that there are people who do not digest it well.
In what way do we take it?
- The most effective and economic is to take it raw fasting.
- For those who do not tolerate it well, capsules with garlic oil are also sold in dietetics and herbalists.
- Another option is to make the Tibetan garlic cure, a millenary technique in which we prepare this extract at home and we will gradually take it to get used to our body.
- In addition, we will get used to putting garlic on our meals so that our body gets used to digest it.
- Pets can also be given a clove of raw garlic hidden in a bit of food, as a natural antiparasitic.
Pumpkin seeds are one of the most potent foods we have to prevent and eliminate parasites.
How do we take them?
- We have to take them raw, without toasting, and preferably on an empty stomach.
- We can also prepare a vegetable drink similar to horchata by grinding 50 g of pumpkin seeds together with 250 cc of water. We can sweeten the drink with a little stevia.
- Finally we can grind them and add them as a condiment to all our meals.
- We will avoid all those foods that we have said were harmful, and we will do it strictly, at least for a month.
- We can take a supplement to restore our intestinal flora.
- We must treat our bowel disorders naturally to evacuate normally and daily.
- If we have suffered a prolonged constipation, it can be very beneficial to perform some colon hydrotherapy in a specialized health center.
- We can daily massage the belly with oregano essential oil diluted in a little vegetable oil (olive, sunflower, almond, etc.).
- We will be very careful with the intimate hygiene to avoid the continuous contagion.